Build Growth Opportunities with Extensive Business Financial Services
Financial accuracy and compliance are prerequisites for a well-functioning business of any size. Bookkeeping and accounting, business planning and financial management services provided by 212 Tax & Accounting Services are designed to help your organization establish the foundation from which it can achieve its larger strategic goals.
Small Business Services in Manhattan
Bookkeeping and Accounting. Establishing a firm financial foundation begins with accumulating transaction data in an accurate and efficient manner. Our bookkeeping services help gather and organize the information you need to make better decisions.
- We help evaluate or determine categories of revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities that match the way you manage your business and support the type and accuracy of information you demand.
- With that structure in place, we assist in capturing the data that tells the story of what your business has accomplished. No more waiting until the end of the month (or quarter or year) to make a record of what you’ve billed customers or have been charged by suppliers. We also record what you’ve received from customers or paid to suppliers and employees.
- While accumulating transaction data is a critical step, that data doesn’t aid in decision making until it’s been summarized and reported. Our accounting services turn that data into actionable information, such as cash flow statements, income statements, revenue and expense summaries, and balance sheets.
QuickBooks. Our clients often find QuickBooks an indispensable tool in bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll activities. As trained QuickBooks advisors, we help you customize this tool to work the way you want to for monitor spending, creating invoices, and managing inventory, customers, vendors and employees. With QuickBooks online, you’ll be able to access your financial information anywhere you have an internet connection.
Business Planning and Financial Management. From the sound accounting framework we’ll help you develop, we work with you to analyze and interpret the drivers, performance, and financial condition of your venture. We’ll help you take the financial information from your accounting system and make data-driven decisions that support your goals.
New Business Formation. Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. Whether your new venture will be successful will be largely driven by the choices you’ve made in the formation or your company and if you have established processes that will continue after the initial excitement has worn off.
- One of the first important decisions you’ll make is the type of legal structure your business should have. We can help you take into account the scope of your new business, your other business interests, and your personal goals to choose among entities that include: sole proprietorship, partnership, Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), S-corporation, or C-corporation.
- From there, we can prepare and file for your Federal Tax Identification Number. We can also identify the other documents and applications necessary for your business to be in compliance with state and local permits and licenses from the outset.
- We support you in preparing an initial business plan to clearly define your marketing, management, and financial plans. We can then help prepare a cash flow budget to determine your start-up capital needs and to help you anticipate your needs as you go through your business’ first few years of growth.
- We establish procedures to monitor and control costs, and help you select bookkeeping and accounting services and software that aligns with your venture’s staffing level and growth goals.
Business Tax Services. Taxes can have a significant impact on the operation of any business. While income taxes are important, they are only the tip of the iceberg. We offer a portfolio of business tax services to reduce administrative headaches, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
- Corporate Tax Services. Working collaboratively and proactively, we can help you determine the best tax strategies to achieve your business and personal financial goals. Areas where clients have found tax planning to have the greatest impact include dealing with health care reform requirements, capitalization versus expense treatment for tangible property, depreciation of real estate and business equipment, and compensation strategies for company executives.
- NYC Freelancer & Self-Employed Tax Services. Whether you’re a sole proprietor with no inventory or a small business owner with part time employees and other overhead expenses, you need an expert Manhattan accountant to guide you through the record keeping and tax filing requirements that are unique to self-employment.
- Sales / Use Tax Audit Representation. If your business is selected for a sales tax audit, the tax accountants at 212 Tax can help. Our team will analyze your existing returns and documentation, and provide you with the representation you deserve.
Contact us today to discuss how 212 Tax & Accounting Services can help you establish the business and financial infrastructure foundation from which your company can achieve its larger strategic goals.
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not.
NY Small Business Accounting
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Corporate Tax Services
Whether you have a C-Corp, an S-Corp, an LLC or a partnership, 212 Tax can create a tax strategy for your business that can save you money while also planning for future growth. If you’re interested in learning more about how customized business and corporate tax strategy can benefit you and your business, contact us today.
NYC Freelancer & Self-Employed Tax Services
Whether you?re a sole proprietor with no inventory or you?re a small business owner with part time employees and other overhead expenses, you need an expert Manhattan accountant to guide you through the record keeping and tax filing requirements that are unique to self employment.
Sales / Use Tax Audit Representation
If your business is selected for a sales tax audit, the tax accountants at 212 Tax can help. Our team will analyze your existing returns and documentation, and provide you with the representation you deserve.
Business Planning & Financial Management
If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head, preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company’s direction.