Outsourcing CFO Services Saves Time and Money
It may have made sense to handle your own corporate accounting and taxes when you started your business. It takes quite a lot of valuable time to conduct your company’s billing, accounts payable and receivable, cash flow management, payroll, billing and tax reporting. However, once your business grows to a certain level, your time becomes more valuable and performing these ministerial tasks on your own can cost you money. Outsourcing this work translates to a larger profit margin.
In addition, unless you’re a tax and accounting expert, you may be more susceptible to error, which can cost your business money. Your expertise is the business itself and therefore, your time is best spent focused on that endeavor. Time is money and you shouldn’t waste it. That’s why outsourcing your CFO or controller services is likely to save your business money in the long run.
CFO Services in NYC
Our clients are given the opportunity to secure New York City expertise in our CFO/controller services. They demand an experienced team of professionals, who are intimately familiar with NYC protocols for accounts payable and receivable, financial reporting, tax preparation and loan sourcing. Keep your attention on your business while we do the financial work for you. Save time. Don’t waste it familiarizing yourself with a multitude of financial software programs and inputting data. Save money by using your time wisely and not hiring a CFO employee. Keep in mind that the cost of hiring a full-time CFO can easily exceed $100,000 per year, including bonuses and benefits. Rest easy, knowing that the best in the business are working with you on your company’s financial duties.
Another essential service offered to our clients is financial planning for your business. Our approach is proactive. We monitor trends and look for future problems to overcome. Each of our plans is customized, using individualized management tools for analysis and projection. We look at the whole picture of your organization. If inefficiencies are detected, we strategize for adjustments or reorganization. This keeps your business running smoothly in an ever-changing financial environment. Our services are not limited to full-time outsourced CFO assistance; your business may only require periodic, part-time expertise.
Part-Time CFO Services Provide Your Business With the Following Benefits:
- Time: your time to use in all the other aspects of your business;
- Expert financial advice and services. Unless you are an expert or love spending time in financial matters, our services provide an enormous advantage to your business’s financial wellbeing;
- Fewer surprises and more control over your business;
- Expert opinion to assist you in making difficult financial decisions;
- Tighter control of your financial records, reducing loses and increasing profits;
- Assistance for your own bookkeeping and accounting personnel;
- On-time financial reporting;
- Budget analyses for forecast projection;
- Thorough Profit & Loss analysis;
- Expert strategies for saving money on taxation;
- Long term goal assistance;
- Overall financial management;
- Representative liaison with agencies and institutions such as legal, insurance, banking, and vendors;
- Lending negotiation and assistance;
- Business accounting procedure manual development;
- Equipment purchase assistance and analysis;
- Expansion advice;
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions; and
- Collection assistance.
Financial Management and Business Planning Provide Your Business With the Following Benefits:
- Payroll management;
- CFO Services (as needed: part-time, full-time, periodic);
- Cash Flow Management Services; and
- Financing through various means, including banking.
Request a consultation with someone from our team to learn how we can save you time and save and earn you more money.