Looking to start an LLC as a foreigner?
Setting up an LLC as a foreign-owned entity is tricky when you don’t have a social security number. Get ahead in the business game and apply as a C Corporation or LLC to receive a U.S. tax ID or ITIN without a social security number. Ensure your LLC is in good standing with the IRS and work with a qualified CPA at 212 Tax Accounting Services.