Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

UN Employee Tax Prep

United Nations employees can find UN Tax Unit assistance and tax preparation services at 212 Tax. Every United States citizen and permanent resident must pay US taxes on US earnings. Meet the requirements for federal, state and local income taxes, or even relevant self employment taxes, with the tax professionals at 212 Tax.
212 Tax can provide all of the clarification and UN Tax Unit familiarity needed to file United States tax returns. Our experts at filing taxes for UN employees are located a half mile from the United Nations Headquarters. 212 Tax also provides convenient, attentive service to UN employees working overseas.

Accounting Services for UN Employees

The UN Tax Unit is prohibited from offering tax advice or preparing tax returns. Yet, 212 Tax has certified public accountants familiar with preparing taxes in accordance to United Nations procedures. This includes the UN statement of taxable earnings, foreign earned income exclusion rules, and the UN tax reimbursement process.
Furthermore, if your spouse is in the United States on a G-4 visa, 212 Tax can ensure proper tax preparation for foreigners. 212 Tax is a full-time accounting service, not just a seasonal tax return preparer, so we are always available whenever you need us. Schedule a consultation to discuss your accounting services as it relates to your UN employment, family and financial goals.

Accountant NYC, UN Employee Tax Prep